Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Two home, two more to go - and what's with the early wake up call?

Last night we picked up Remy and Chambord. For people not having had our experience with a 'non-loader' it will be hard to understand how we still marvel at how easy it is to get the boys into the trailer. With Chambord we basically just have to open the door, point him in the direction, and in he goes. Remy follows behind. Quite a change from our ordeal over the years with Saumur.

Remy and Chambord walked into their stalls at home, looking a bit puzzled by the change of scenery but settled right into their plush bedding.

5 a.m. this morning: wake up call! They both were laying stretched out in their stalls, blinking sleepily at me when I switched on the lights. I could almost hear them say: "Lady, you are way too early!". Well, boys, if I could have a choice I would snooze a bit longer, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment