Tuesday, February 21, 2012

An early case of Spring Fever - and three horses in a two-horse trailer?

This Michigan non-winter sure brought on an early case of Spring Fever for me. Last night I took the dogs for a romp through the woods and came across some trail riders that seemed to have a blast. I have to say I eyed them with a bit of longing.

It's only February, but with the mild weather I can't wait to have the boys home. Just to have them nicker at me in the morning makes my day. And not to have to make the two-hour+ roundtrip sure will be nice, too. Of course, I'll miss Sandy and a lot of people at the barn, but we'll trailer-in for lessons on the weekends. Just a slight snafu: Three horses - and a two horse trailer... What's it gonna be: Leave one at home? Buy a new trailer? Get a companion horse for the one that has to stay home? All of a sudden the temperature of my Spring fever is dropping quite a bit, and the heart rate is going up. What would the doctor order?

No comments:

Post a Comment