Thursday, February 9, 2012

The outside of a horse - and the inside of a woman

No matter how tired or stressed I am - spending time with the boys always makes me feel better. I was thinking about this last night, after a very stressful day at work. I basically had to force myself to make the 90 min. trip to the barn, but once there things looked up immediately. Just seeing Saumur having fun rolling in the indoor made me smile.

I find grooming very therapeutic. And I guess Remy feels the same, he basically fell asleep while I was grooming him. But, more realistically, he had a full day of play with his buddies behind him and was just plain tired from that. No matter what made him fall asleep: It made me feel good.

So to quote Sir Winston Churchill: There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man -or in this case- woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment