Friday, February 20, 2015

NYC here I come - and what's on top of a rider's list?

And I’m off for my first weekend in NYC. Yay.. I hope! NYC in February is not exactly the hottest ticket in town, but my friend Ingrid flew in this week to celebrate her birthday, and I’ll join her today. I’m very excited about the trip, especially after seeing the thermometer displaying a whopping -27F on the way to work this morning.

Luckily, Ingrid knows me very well, because when we talked about things to do and see – what’s on top of my list: Broadway?, Statue of Liberty?, Shopping?... No, no, yes: Manhattan Saddlery, of course!


It was the former Miller’s Harness Company, and years ago the Miller catalog was THE bible for all things equestrian. Well, the company went out of business but luckily the original store was purchased and lovingly restored. Can’t wait to go there. And well, yes, after that I’m up for all things touristy. Did I mention our hotel features a nightclub?

No comments:

Post a Comment