Friday, February 9, 2018

One relaxed Hafi Blondie - one happy human Blondie

Alienore, one of the instructors (and a super nice lady) sent me the pictures today, with the caption "Two beautiful babes" :-) Thanks, Alie, you made my day!

I spent most of the day studying and putting things on Ebay as I couldn't venture out to go riding due to major snow accumulation. Needless to say, it was hard to mope around a bit - or have my hand in the Nutella jar! JP and his tractor are truly becoming BFFs.  I took the dogs out for a few miles, but then got quite concerned that Jaas (the small female) would be literally stuck in the snow and we trudged back.

So, the photos and message couldn't have come at a better time!

This cute Haflinger mare was quite stiff when I evaluated her, and she had sore spots in the saddle area and in her neck. Alienore took the pictures right after she coached me through the bodywork session. I think there is no question that "Blondie" was very relaxed afterwards!



One relaxed Hafi Blondie - one happy human Blondie!

No comments:

Post a Comment