Friday, January 12, 2018

Another snow storm - More time to study and find inspiration

In preparation of the Advanced Masterson Seminar in Tucson end of the month I am completing the online class plus working my way through horse anatomy. The weather basically took my excuses for procrastinating away. I am really looking forward to the training, and not just because Arizona has 350 days of sunshine a year! We will be six students with two instructors, working in different barns every day on a variety of horses: Therapy, Western, Hunter/Jumper, and Dressage.

It will also be my first experience staying at an AirBnB. Interestingly, the couple I will be staying with has a Vegan cooking show, and the stipulation for staying with them is that only plant based food is allowed in the house. I will have to smuggle in some contraband Nutella*... Good thing that wine is completely plant based!

Aside from the Masterson studies I am also finding inspiration in a variety of training books and texts. Here is a good example:


*Nutella contains milk powder, which of course doesn't fall under "plant based".

No comments:

Post a Comment