Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday morning 5am - off to Tucson

I am on my way to the Masterson Method Advanced class in Tucson, leaving JP and the critters to fend for themselves. Which is no problem for JP, my long-suffering husband is used to me traveling. Remy will be at school all week, probably doing one tempis by the time I get back. Too bad I am not keeping up with him, I will have to go to "flying changes boot camp"! It's so frustrating for me not being able to get the timing right - and also a bit humiliating when I get to hear "you just practice, I'll fix him for you". I know It's said with the best intentions but I still gnaw on it.

Well, I worry about it when I'm back! Let's see how the week will shape up. If the planes are on time I'll visit the Sonora Desert Museum this afternoon, then on to the "Happy Vegan Couple" that will host me in their Airbnb. Grocery shopping is also on the list as we are required to bring lunch. Oatmeal and fruit for lunch, salad for dinner...

It will be a very healthy week, regarding food and exercise (all day working on horses plus hiking): Watch out Remy (and JP!) I'll be raring to go when I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment