Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Wow, he listened - and I'll be skipping the ice cream

Back to school for Remy and me today. I have this week off, which is a bit strange - I am not used to having TIME on my hands.


Remy had yesterday off while JP and I checked out the new Penguin conservation center at the Detroit Zoo. It was fun walking in the tunnel while the Penguins were swimming all around us.


So, today Remy and I went back to work with Judy. Amazingly, Remy went right down to business, was relaxed, none of his usual "Monday morning griping". And the absolute kicker: He gave me clean changes both leads on the first try! I was so surprised that all I could say was "Wow, he listened!". Remy listened to my aids and did what I asked when I asked - what else could I ask for?(OK, that sounds corny, I admit). The gist of it: I was thrilled.


However, instead of risking getting queasy again from super rich ice cream I opted this time to celebrate the "German way": With a nice cold beer (OK, technically the beer was Czech, but close enough).



No comments:

Post a Comment