Friday, January 31, 2014

When a short txt makes your day - and behind every "He's THE MAN" is a great woman

Children here get “Snow and Ice Days”, which means the schools close when there is too much snow for the buses to navigate the roads or when it’s too cold for the kids to stand at the curb waiting for the bus. The horses also had plenty of snow and ice days recently. It seems it’s been eons since they were on a regular ‘school’ schedule.

With a break in the weather today (next snowstorm is predicted for tomorrow!) Judy worked Remy this morning. We were both a bit curious how the kid would take to the ‘back to school’ program. No worries: “Good boy Remy! I just love him!” was the text I got post ride.  That just made my day J. When I thanked Judy she replied back “I’ll thank Remy, he’s The Man!”

It just proves –once again!- that behind every 'THE MAN' (or horse) is a great woman! Keep that in mind, boys - and yes, JP that includes you, too :-) !

No comments:

Post a Comment