Sunday, March 5, 2017

Eight months later - back to the (saddle) drawing board

Well, it's been eight (!) months since I initially ordered the new saddle. As that one didn't work, and the rework didn't do the trick Luanne came today with another to try. Same issue. It feels like I'm sitting on a 2x4. It seems the relief wedge that Remy needs is causing me the pain.


I feel bad for Luanne because she's working hard to find something that works for both of us, but so far, no luck. I can't believe I'm the only one that feels that way?! Am I such a "Princess on a Pea"?? Guess so. I was relieved that -without asking- I received my down payment back.


It boggles my mind that it is so difficult to find something that works for both of us. I never had a saddle issue until now. Hope the solution is NOT a bareback pad (Ouch, Remy does have very developed withers).


Hey, Jude: Meet my jumping saddle that will take us to FEI!

No comments:

Post a Comment