Monday, May 30, 2011

Back to normal - so it seems

Chambord seems to be over whatever stomach upset he had. I hardly ever was so happy to see manure!

We took the boys out for a lovely trailride this morning. They both earned their gold stars, ears pricked, attentive, but not upset by all the other horses out on the trails.

Seems like everybody had the same idea: Memorial Day, for once: no rain, and trying to beat the heat. It's amazing, a couple of days ago I was wearing polar fleece, and today we were approaching temps in the 90s.

Ah, and total luxury: the power came back on! I already worried how to dress and put on my make up by candle light tomorrow morning, especially with the potential buyers of the company showing up. So, at least on the outside I will be properly prepared...

No comments:

Post a Comment