Friday, August 17, 2012

Changing a good plan for a better one


This year I had planned to go to the Stuttgart German Masters. It is one of Germany’s biggest indoor horse shows, held in my hometown in November. It features the top of the sport in Dressage, Eventing, Jumping, Four-In-Hand Driving, Vaulting, exciting show programs – and great parties. And SHOPPING.

Oh, and yes, let’s not forget friends and family, R&R, great food… and a visit or two to the Schwabenquellen (mineral springs spa). Needless to say, I was really looking forward to the whole experience.



Well, “Life happens when you have made other plans”.  In that case – I did not have to “beg and plead” (see my earlier blog) for lessons. George confirmed that the boys and I are welcome back in October! Caroline has the stalls and apartment reserved for us. YEAH! VERY EXCITING!! So... I am trading my "pilgrimage to Germany" in against a "pilgrimage to Ohio".


No comments:

Post a Comment